The cookies allow this Web, among other things, to store and to recover information on the decisions and habits of the user. In crema10.comÂ we used them to personalize the experience within our Web, to identify and to remember the registered user and to facilitate navigation.
In the page of Wikipedia (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(inform Ã¡tica)) it is possible to obtain more data about what with the cookies and how they work.
What type of cookies uses the Web ofÂ crema10.com
The Cookies, based on their permanence, can be divided in Cookies of session or permanent. First they expire when the user closes the navigator. Second they expire in function when the objective is fulfilled for which they serve (for example, so that the user stays identified in the Webs and services of crema10.com) or when they erase manually.
Additionally, based on their objective, the Cookies can be classified of the following form:
Cookies of yield:Â this type of Cookie remembers his preferences for the tools that are in the services, reason why does not have to return to form the service whenever you visit. As a example, in this typology they are included:
- Adjustments of volume of video reproducers or sound.
- The speeds of video transmission that are compatible with their navigator.
Cookies of geolocalizaciÃ³n:Â these Cookies is used to find out in what country is when a Web or service is asked for. This Cookie is totally anonymous, and it is only used to help to orient the content to his location.
Cookies of registry:Â the Cookies of registry are generated once the User has registered himself or later he has opened its session, and they are used to identify in the Web and services to him with the following objectives:
- To maintain the identified user so that, if it closes a service or Web, the navigator or the computer and at another moment or another day it returns to enter this service or Web, will follow identified, thus facilitating its navigation without having to return to identify itself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the functionality âTo leaveâ, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time that enters the Web the user will have to initiate session to be identified.
- To verify if the user is authorized to accede to certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services can use connectors of third parties such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or system of identification of third parties, he authorizes to the same to keep a persistent cookie that remembers its identity and it guarantees access to him to the Web until it expires. The user can erase this cookie and revoke the access to the Web by means of social networks or system of identification of third parties updating his preferences in the social network that specific.
Cookies of analytical:Â whenever a Usuary one visits a Web or Service, a tool of an external supplier (Google Analytics and similars) generates an analytical cookie in the device of the user. This cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in next visits to the services of Weblogs SL to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives that are persecuted are:
- To allow the anonymous identification of the usuary navigators through the âCookieâ (she identifies navigators and devices, nonpeople) and therefore the approximated accounting of the number of visitors and its tendency in the time.
- To anonymously identify the visited and therefore more attractive contents more for the users
- To know if the user who is acceding is new or repeats visit.
Important:Â the cookie never will go associate to no personal character data that can identify to him. These cookies will be only used with statistical intentions that help to the optimization of the experience of the users in the site.
More information on the policy of privacy of these tools of analytical in: Google Analytics.
Cookies of publicity:Â this type of cookies allows to extend the information of the announcements shown each anonymous user in the Web of crema10.com. Among others, to the duration or frequency of visualization of advertising positions, the interaction with the same is stored, or the landlords of navigation and/or behaviors of the user since they help to conform a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer compatible publicity to the interests of the user. The publicity of Google Adsense is used.
How to deshabilitar the cookies in the navigator
The majority of navigators at the moment allows the user to form if they wish to accept cookies and which of them. These adjustments normally are in the âoptionsâ or âPreferencesâ of the menu of their navigator.
These are the instructions to form the cookies in the main navigators:
- Chrome:Â Configuration - > Mostrar options outposts - > Privacy - > Configuration of content. For more information, it can consult the support of Google or the Help of the navigator.
- Firefox:Â Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > Historial - > Customized Configuration. For more information, it can consult the support of Mozilla or the Help of the navigator.
- Internet Explorer:Â Tools - > Options of Internet - > Privacy - > Configuration. For more information, it can consult the support of Microsoft or the Help of the navigator.
- Safari:Â Preferences - > Security. For more information, it can consult the support of Apple or the Help of the navigator.